The HXC-FB80HN HD Portable Camera from Sony features three Sony 2/3" Exmor CMOS sensors offering full-HD picture quality. Built on a 3G-SDI platform, the HXC-FB80 is capable of 1080/50p, 59.94p signal processing while maintaining low power consumption. The HXC-FB80 also features 3G-SDI signals including 1080/50p and 59.94p. The processor supports 1080p/23.98sF in addition to 25psF and 29.97psF. Combined with the HXCU-FB80 CCU, the camera's output is 4K up-scalable and capable of HD HDR (HLG, Hybrid Log-Gamma). The HXCU-FB80 CCU provides support for up to 24 units, forming a complete multi camera system. The system design is based on a 3G-HD platform. The camera head can pass an additional 1080i/50, 59.94 signal to the HXCU-FB80 while operating at 1.5G (1080i/50,59.94).
- Three Sony 2/3" Exmor CMOS sensors
- 3G-SDI output signals including 1080/50p and 59.94p
- 4K up-scalable and capable of HD HDR (HLG, Hybrid Log-Gamma) if combined with the HXCU-FB80 CCU
- Supports up to 24 units
- Distance between the camera head and CCU can be extended up to 1968'
- Transmission can be extended up to 10km using a local power supply with single-mode fiber cable (SMF)
- Comes equipped with a number of creative image control features such as MultiMatrix, Skin Tone Detail, Low Key Saturation, Knee Saturation, and ALAC (Auto Lens Aberration Compensation)
- ND filter can be remotely controlled either by external RCP/RM or via the CCU because of the adopted filter servo motor in the camera head