With the AK-UCU600 Camera Control Unit (CCU), uncompressed longdistance transmission of 4K/HD video signals via optical fiber is supported. The AK-HRP1000GJ/1005GJ Remote Operation Panels (ROP) are equipped with a color LCD display that provides excellent visibility and functions for quick response. This system achieves high-quality video and excellent operability. In cases where power is supplied by the CCU, it is possible to transmit at a long distance of up to approx. 2,000 m between the camera and the CCU. The distance can be extended up to 10,000 m by providing a local power supply at the camera head and using general-purpose single mode optical fiber. Between the CCU and the ROP, in addition to a dedicated serial line, IP connection via LAN cable is also supported.
- Contains a dual UHD 12G-SDI system, and supports 3G -SDI quad link and two-sample interleave
- Optical fiber transmission of uncompressed video signals over a distance of approx. 2,000 m between camera and CCU
- Supports TICO over SDI (4K over 3G-SDI) output (4K signal can be transferred by a conventional 3G-SDI cable)
- Supports HDR/SDR simultaneous output and HDR BT2020/B709 simultaneous output
- Supports IP streaming (100 Base-T)