Package Includes: Z-HD5500 Camera Head and TA-Z3 tripod adapter, VF-PBM307 7" HDTV Color LCD viewfinder with AT-750 mount, CU-HD1300 Fiber Optic CCU 19" rack mount, CA-HF1200 Fiber Optic camera head adapter, RU-1000VR basic remote unit with C-102RH 10 meter control cable.
->This is where your TEXT BOX 2 goes
HITACHI’s new Z-HD5500 is 1920 X 1080 progressive scan throughout the entire camera chain. Utilizing HITACHI’s new generation 2/3” CMOS image sensors, it easily adapts to a wide range of difficult LED lighting conditions. The Z-HD5500 delivers flawless high-performance in TV studios, houses of worship, arenas and other venues where LED lights and large LED displays are being used. The Z-HD5500 camera system is capable of High Dynamic Range and it retains all the popular functions and features of the existing camera line. Advanced specifications include F10 standard sensitivity with 62dB signal to noise and Real-time Lens Aberration Correction (RLAC). Its lightweight, two-piece dockable camera body offers maximum re-configuration ability with a choice of a compact SMPTE or single-mode fiber transmission or Hitachi’s new long-range digital triax system. The Z-HD5500 includes Triple-Masking functions, linear matrix and Skin Tone masking providing users with wide latitude in image color control. Outputs include 480i/576i SD-SDI, 720p, 1080i and 1080p HD-SDI @59.94Hz or 50Hz.
- Imager: 3x [RGB], 2/3-inch, CMOS
- Native Scan: 1920 x 1080 Progressive.
- Scan types: 1080p, 1080i, 720p
- H&V Resolution: 1,000TVL
- Standard Sensitivity: F10 @ 59.94Hz/ F12 @ 50Hz ref 2,000 lx
- Signal to Noise: >62dB
- Vertical Smear: None.
- Camera cable: SMPTE fiber optic, single mode fiber or triax cable.
- High-performance Hitachi DSPs.
- High quality SD output down-converted at the CCU.
- Flawless signal transmission using SMPTE Digital Optical Fiber cable.
- The camera system can operate directly with SM fiber installations.
- Optional long-range Digital Triax System.
- Optional CCU’s available with 1080p, 1080i, 720P HD-SDI switchable outputs.
- Optional half-rack CCUs: Fiber CU-HD1000-S8 or Triax TU-HD1000.
- Optional CU-HD500 and CU-HD1300(X) available with (F)iber, (T)riax or both Fiber & Triax (FT).
- CCU HD-SDI outputs with embedded audio (2-channel).
- Choice of 6 different remote operation panels.
- RLACTM: Real-time Lens Aberration Correction makes the best HDTV lenses look even better.
- SD memory card system for offline storage & transfer of all setup data.
- Prompter power and 4 input VF return signal switching system.
- 2 intercom channels compatible with Clear-com and RTS, 4w/2w.
- 2 independent program returns (IFB’s) w/ intercom mix.
- Optional Master Setup Unit SU-1000.
- Fully integrated and controllable by ROSS DASHBOARD™.
->Adding specs here