The PVM-X300 has a 30-inch 4K LCD panel (4096 x 2160) capable of displaying over four times Full HD resolution in a single screen. The professional LCD monitor incorporates Sony's exclusive TRIMASTER™ technology architecture, achieving excellent colour and picture quality reproduction, which makes this monitor ideal for 4K cinema production - onset monitoring, 4K live production and real-time 4K presentation. Portable and versatile design for wide range of applications The PVM-X300 is designed to be high performance and versatile in terms of the interfaces, controls and compatibility with production cameras and memory media. Furthermore, the PVM-X300 can incorporate an innovative and optional 4K SxS player which offers unprecedented ease of handling 4K content.
- 4096 x 2160 resolution for monitoring in 4K
- Other display modes include 3840 x 2160, 2048 x 1080, and 1920 x 1080
- TRIMASTER and IPS technology for excellent color reproduction and wide viewing angles
- 3G/HD-SDI inputs with monitor out (x4), HDMI inputs (x4) and DisplayPort (x2)
- Solid aluminum housing for durability in the field
- Camera focus function displays sharpened edges with user selectable colors
- Markers including aspect marker, safe area marker and center marker
- Support for gamma 2.4, 2.2, 2.6 and S-Log2
- Stereo speakers, line out and headphone jack
- SDI-embedded 8-ch audio level meter display and timecode display
- Zoom function and Chroma Up
Dimensions: Monitor Only: 29.75x18x4.75"
with monitor feet 29.75x18.75x8.12"
|Effective Picture Size||No|
|Temperature & Humidity||No|