Panasonic's AG-DVX200 4K Handheld Camcorder with Four-Thirds Sensor and Integrated Zoom Lens brings professional features and familiar camcorder ergonomics to the Four Thirds sensor format. It features a single MOS sensor with 4K resolution that captures up to 12 stops of dynamic range with Panasonic's V-Log L gamma curve. The camcorder supports DCI 4K production at 24 fps, UHD 4K at up to 60 fps, and HD at up to 120 fps, providing you with a camcorder that is at home in a variety of production environments.
Recording 4K to MP4 or MOV and offering AVCHD recording of 1920 x 1080 HD video, your footage can be easily integrated into most modern postproduction workflows. The integrated 13x Leica zoom lens features three lens rings that give you manual control over focus, zoom, and iris. The camera records to SD cards and requires U3 speed class cards to record 4K video. The camcorder features timecode in / out, a 3G-SDI output for HD video, and an HDMI connector that provides 4K output.
- The integrated LEICA DICOMAR lens features a 13x zoom range, which when shooting DCI 4K is equivalent to a 29.5 to 384.9mm lens on a 35mm camera. The lens has individual lens control rings built into the lens for focus, zoom, and iris as well as a power zoom rocker.
- Including a five-axis Hybrid Image Stabilizer and 4 x correction-area Image Stabilizer that produces clear images without blurring, and a micro-drive focus unit that improves focus speed, tracking and capture performance, facilitating 4K focusing and shallow focus shooting.
- The V-Log L gamma curve allows you to capture 12 stops of dynamic range. Capturing in V-Log L will produce a flatter looking image that provides more lattitude for post color correction. The V-Log assist function allows you to adjust the look of your video on the output to a more normal looking image without affecting the recorded footage.
- The dual SD card slots allow you to record in relay, backup, and simultaneous modes. Relay allows you to swap a full card out for an empty card so you can record virtually endlessly. The backup mode allows you to record continuously on one card, while you start and stop recording on the other card. Simultaneous record duplicates your recording on both cards, and dual doced recording allows you to record using a different codec to each card, so you can record 4K on one card and HD on the other. Please note that dual codec recording is not available when recording 4KDCI or UHD 60p
Note: Recording 4K video requires a U3 class card.
Battery (VW-VBD58), Shoulder strap, Battery charger, Microphone holder, AC adaptor, Screw for microphone holder (12 mm), Power code x 2, Eye cup, Lens hood, INPUT terminal cap, CD-ROM (Operating Instructions)
|Imaging Device||1 x 4/3-type MOS|
|Dynamic Range||12 stops|
|Effective Picture Elements||No|
|Built-in Optical Filters||ND Filter OFF, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64|
L/M/H selector switch 0 dB to 24 dB (in 1 dB steps) (When assigning
When [SYSTEM MODE] = 59.94 Hz
• 60i/60p mode 1/2 sec., 1/4 sec., 1/8 sec., 1/15 sec., 1/30 sec.
• 30p mode 1/2 sec., 1/4 sec., 1/8 sec., 1/15 sec.
• 24p mode 1/2 sec., 1/3 sec., 1/6 sec., 1/12 sec.
When [SYSTEM MODE] = 50 Hz
• 50i/50p mode 1/2 sec., 1/3 sec., 1/6 sec., 1/12 sec., 1/25 sec.
• 25p mode 1/2 sec., 1/3 sec., 1/6 sec., 1/12 sec.
|Slow&Quick Motion Function||No|
|Battery||Panasonic - VW-VBD58 Battery Pack|
|Built-in Microphone||Supports stereo microphone|
|Dimensions||(7-1/8 inches × 8-1/2 inches × 14-23/32 inches), 181 mm(H) x 216 mm(W) x 374 mm (D) (excluding protrusion)|
|Camera Weight||Approx. 2.7 kg (6.0 lbs.) (body only, excluding lens hood, battery, and accessories)|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)|
|Power Requirements||DC 7.2 V (when the battery is used), DC 12 V (when the AC adaptor is used)|
When [Dual Codec] = FHD 50 Mbps
|Recording Frame Rate||No|
File Format: MOV, MP4
Video Compression Format (Dual Codec): MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 High Profile
|Filter Diameter||72 mm|
|Focal Length||F2.8 to F4.5 (f=12.8 mm to 167 mm) 35 mm conversion 28.0 mm to 365.3 mm (FHD)|
|Zoom Ratio||13x zoom|
XLR (3 pin) × 2 (INPUT1, INPUT2)
|Audio Output||3.5 mm diameter stereo mini jack × 1, Output level 600 Ω, 316 mV|
|Composite Output||BNC × 1, Composite 1.0 V [p-p], 75 Ω|
|DC Input||DC 12 V (11.4 V to 12.6 V), EIAJ type 4|
|HDMI Output||2CH (LPCM)|
|Headphone Output||3.5 mm diameter stereo mini jack × 1|
2.5 mm diameter super mini jack ×1 (ZOOM, S/S)
3.5 mm diameter mini jack ×1 (FOCUS, IRIS)
|MIC||Built-in Microphone Supports stereo microphone|
|SDI Output||2 CH (LPCM) switchable gain 0 dB/-6 dB/-12 dB|
|Speaker Output||20 mm diameter, round × 1|
|Timecode Input||BNC × 1, Used as the input and output terminals, IN/OUT switch selection Input 1.0 V to 4.0 V [p-p], 10 kΩ|
BNC × 1,
Standard-A connector, 9 pin
USB hard disk connected function*, Bus power supply
*A USB hard disk of 32 GB or less, or exceeding 2TB, cannot be used.
Micro-B connector, 10 pin (Mass storage function (read only))
0.39 type OLED (organic EL display)
(Approx. 2360000 dots, video display area Approx. 1770000 dots)
|Video Output||BNC × 1, Composite 1.0 V [p-p], 75 Ω|
0.39 type OLED (organic EL display)