- A touch-panel LCD display provides direct access to numerous control functions, while allowing the customization of frequently used settings and menus. At just over 4" wide, the RCP-1500 is compact enough that up to 4 units can be mounted in a single 19" rack.
- Camera Operation via Touch Panel & Direct Access Switches
- This remote control panel is equipped with the control functions required to perform various camera operations enabling the simple and accurate operation of various functions. The operation buttons, adjustment knobs, and other controls are arranged on the panel according to function and frequency of use. Guard frames are provided around buttons that are vital to the operation and setup of cameras to prevent the buttons from being unintentionally operated.
- Ethernet Connection Capability
- Connection by LAN and CCA-5 cable are both possible, allowing a multi-camera control system to be set up not only using the CNU-700, but also using a LAN.
- Direct Scene File Control
- Easily access scene files to support various scene settings.
- Customizable Switch & Menu
- Users can assign any function to a spare switch and make their own favorite menu as well.
|Input and Output Connectors||Ethernet: 8-pin RJ-45 x1
CCU/CNU: 8-pin Multi-connector (female) x1
AUX: 8-pin Multi-connector (female) x1
EXT I/O: 9-pin D-Sub (female) x1
|Power Requirements||10.5 - 30VDC|
|Operating Temperature||41°F - 104°F (5°C - 40°C)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.13 x 12.25 x 5" (10.2 x 31 x 12.5 cm)|
|Weight||3.9 lbs (1.8kg)|