With Virtual Set Editor 2.5 you can transport your studio and your audience to any location that you cover. Set realistic camera movements to pan from one area to another, or change the angle while you're switching cameras. You can even have clips of live video, looping animations, or any media source play on virtual studio monitors within your sets. Start with one of the included templates and add custom colors to them, or create your own sets from scratch. Transform your sets into life-like 3D studio environments by adding reflective surfaces, camera movements, live video layers, and even moving backgrounds.
NewTek's holographic LiveSet technology lets you create full holographic 3D sets for real world environments that you capture yourself. A simple panoramic vista captured with a smartphone or DSLR camera can be imported into Virtual Set Editor to become a 3D, immersive environment with photo realism.
- Generate custom, 3D holographic virtual sets from panoramic images taken with a smartphone or camera, or from models designed in any 3D application
- Realistic virtual camera operation, with adjustable shots and animated movements—even while live
- Customizable starter sets with multiple angles, real-time reflections and specular highlights
- Effortless import of layered PSD files—including keyed out areas—to support composition of sets using virtually any graphics creation tool
- Collaborative workflow between artist and TriCaster operator, with dual installation on both a TriCaster XD system and an external Microsoft® Windows® workstation
- User-friendly controls for quick and easy creation, right out of the box
- Export as executable LiveSet installer for use with any TriCaster XD system
- Instant availability of new virtual sets and effects, with support for output and update over the network to any TriCaster XD model
Please note: Certain features and capabilities may be limited depending on your TriCaster model. Please visit NewTek's website for a list of supported features with current TriCaster models. http://www.newtek.com/vse/feature-support
Newtek Virtual Set Editor 2.5