TriCaster 8000 is the first content publishing hub for all media coming into a live program, all creativity and branding that happens on screen, all variations of the branded program output, multi-channel delivery with simultaneous streaming and social media publishing—and all the integration points in between, for broadcasters, brands, content owners and media publishers to flow smoothly with their infrastructure and create, publish and repurpose that media.
TriCaster 8000 is the model that delivers our most extensive integration with broadcast operations, with remote control of a redundant system, router support for large-scale enterprise production, 24-channel switcher, professional audio mixing, and up to 14 output destinations. And, with the world's most powerful integrated effects system now made even more powerful with insanely innovative visual effects (you’ll have to see them to believe you can actually create them yourself), you’ll have your audience hooked on every screen.
- Intuitive layout mapped directly to the TriCaster 8000 interface for maximum interaction, including operation of the main switcher, all 8 M/E rows and TransWarp effects
- Practical lighting and backlighting of controls and control groups for heightened visibility of control surface activity under any environmental lighting conditions
- Dynamically variable lighting integrated into T-Bars for precision, at-a-glance status and progress of effects, zooms, and transitions
- Instant triggering of complex operation sequences, with support for user-configurable macros
- Seamless, simultaneous changeover of multiple production elements with versatile, multi-select delegate controls
- Sleek, cockpit styling, and state-of-the-art design that speaks to operators and executives alike
Dimensions: Surface - 34.1 x 1.0 x 13.8 in (86.6 x 2.6 x 35.1 cm)
Base - 34.1 x 2.2 x 12.8 in (86.6 x 5.6 x 32.5 cm)